New projector offers amazing 4K Epic big screen gaming and entertainment experience
Los Alamitos, California.And the September 22 2022 /PRNewswire/ – Designed for the community of gamers wanting a larger and more comprehensive gaming experience, Epson today unveiled the new release Home cinema 2350 4K PRO-UHD®1 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Gaming Projector. Equipped with proprietary rights 4K PRO-UHD1 technology, HDR10,2 At 1080p resolution with a 120Hz refresh rate, and input lag times of less than 20ms, Home Cinema 2350 creates an immersive gaming experience just about anywhere—whether friendly or competitive. With 2800 lumens of color and white brightness,3 Home Cinema 2350 delivers stunning images and color accuracy in a variety of lighting conditions for late-night or all-day gaming sessions.
To elevate the gaming scene, the new Home Cinema 2350 delivers a powerful suite of features in a compact form factor, including industry-leading input lag performance, incredibly bright picture, and immersive support. 4K Content, along with an epic 500-inch image to engage with experiences that will make players feel like they’re in the world,” Fernando TamashiroProduction Manager, Epson America, Inc. “Based on Epson’s bestselling Home Cinema 2000-series line of projectors, the Home Cinema 2350 is a versatile and powerful solution for enjoying your favorite streaming and gaming content on a big screen.”
With a compact design that offers flexible lens shift capabilities for setup and portability, the Home Cinema 2350 enables big-screen gaming and entertainment just about anywhere. Adding to a convenient all-in-one audio solution, the Home Cinema 2350 features a built-in 10W bass-reflex speaker and allows for multiple audio options. The projector also has a built-in Android-TV®4 Easily stream your favorite gaming channels on Twitch and YouTube™, or switch to a movie night with access to Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Disney+, HBO Max™, Hulu and more.5
Additional features include:
- 4K PRO-UHD1 – amazing 4K Experience taking advantage of advanced processing to improve resolution, color and image processing; HDR102 HLG support produces an extraordinary range of color and detail in both bright and dark scenes
- Capable of supporting 120 FPS games – Competitive gaming performance in 1080p with 120Hz refresh rate or smooth 4K PRO-UHD1 HDR2 Gaming performance up to 60Hz
- Best in class color brightness6 – The advanced 3-segment 3LCD technology displays 100 percent of the RGB color signal for each frame, enabling incredible color accuracy while maintaining excellent color brightness without any of the “rainbow” or “color brightness” dispersal issues seen with other display technologies
- Smart broadcast capability Latest Android TV4 Easy-to-use remote control interface – including voice search with the built-in Google Assistant™; Watch all your favorite streaming channels including Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu, Disney+, HBO Max, YouTube and more; You can also stream live TV using apps like YouTube TV™ 5
- Integrated Audio Technologies – Built-in 10W speaker, as well as support for wireless audio device via Bluetooth,7 Provides a number of audio options
- Lens shift capability for flexible installation – +/- 60 percent vertical lens shift allows incredible flexibility when mounting the projector on tables, bookshelves, ceilings and more
The Home cinema 2350 4K PRO-UHD1 3-Chip 3LCD Smart Gaming Projector (MSRP 1299 USDAvailable now through the Epson online store and select retailers. Home Cinema 2350 comes with a 2-year limited projector and lamp 90-day limited warranty, and 2-business day exchange with free shipping.
Epson is a global technology leader dedicated to contributing to sustainability and enriching societies by leveraging its powerful, compact, accurate and digital technologies to connect people, things and information. The company focuses on solving societal problems through innovations in home, office, commercial, industrial, manufacturing, optical and lifestyle printing. Epson’s goal is to become carbon negative and to eliminate the use of depleted underground resources such as oil and minerals by 2050.
led Japan– Headquartered in Seiko Epson Corporation, Epson Group achieves worldwide annual sales of about 1 trillion Japanese yen. global.epson.com/
Epson America, Inc. , based in Los Alamitos, California.It is the regional headquarters of Epson in the United States. CanadaAnd the Latin america. To learn more about Epson, please visit: epson.com. You can also contact Epson America in Facebook (facebook.com/Epson), Twitter (twitter.com/EpsonAmerica), YouTube (youtube.com/epsonamerica) and Instagram (instagram.com/EpsonAmerica).
1 4K resolution enhancement technology transforms every pixel to produce an image on the screen, up to the specifications mentioned.
EPSON is a registered trademark and EPSON Exceed Your Vision is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation and PRO-UHD is a registered trademark of Seiko Epson Corporation Epson America, Inc. All other product names and trademarks are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of their respective companies. Epson disclaims any and all rights in these marks. Copyright 2022 Epson America, Inc.
source Epson AmericaInc.