You never know when you might have to reset your smartphone. You may have to wipe all your data from the device before selling it, or you simply want to reset and erase everything from your device to start over. Whatever the case may be, it is best to know how to reset your smartphone. If you are wondering how to factory reset Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4You are on the right page. In this post, we will take you through a step-by-step guide and tell you how to wipe your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 to its out-of-the-box condition.
If you are not sure how to create a backup of your data, check out our in-depth guide on How to backup your Android phone. Once you are done creating a backup, you can follow the steps below to factory reset your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4:
Factory reset Galaxy Z Fold 4
Here is a step-by-step guide explaining how to factory reset your Galaxy Z Fold 4:
- The first thing you need to do is go to a file Settings page on your smartphone. You can do this by swiping down on the Home screen to open the Notification Center and selecting Settings Settings.
- Once inside, scroll all the way down and look for an option named Public Administration.
- Select this to enter the general management page where you will find a range of device-related customization options.
- Now, locate Re-Set The option is here and select it to fill in all the reset options on your screen on the next page.
- Once you enter Re-Set page, select a location and choose an option called Factory reset to open another page with a quick summary of everything you’re about to erase from your device.
- Scroll down on this page to see a file Re-Set button. Select it to erase all your data and restore your Galaxy Z Fold 4 to factory settings.
After following all these steps, your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 will shutdown and reboot to factory settings. Your device may restart several times after selecting the reset button, so don’t panic and abort the process in the middle. The whole process will take a few minutes, after which your device will welcome you to the setup wizard. You can now set up your Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 from scratch as a new device or even restore backed up data.
Resetting your phone to factory settings is not always the best or the only option you have. If you are having some issues with your network or if you just want to reset your settings, you can simply reset it by selecting the correct option once you are on the reset page. Factory reset is not always necessary, although it is available as an option whenever you need it. Just keep in mind that you will lose all the data stored locally on your device.
Also, make sure that your device has enough charge before you start the process. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 has a pretty big battery, so you might wait a bit unless you have one of the The best chargers It can charge the phone quickly. So what are you planning to do with your newly reset Galaxy Z Fold 4? Let us know by dropping a line in the comments below.
If you plan to sell it, be sure to turn off Best offers To find out how much the new variant of this phone is and price it accordingly to get potential buyers. If you are planning to start over with a fresh reset, why not pick up one best cases For it and treat it as a new device?